1. Prime the lid with concealer.
2. Pat your shadow on first and brush to blend the edges.
3. To avoid eye makeup fallout, do your eyes first, and complexion after. Or apply a light dusting of loose powder under your eyes to catch the excess shadow, and brush off when complete.
4. The easiest way to find your crease is to tilt your heat up and look down into the mirror.
5. When applying shadow to your crease, use a windshield wiper motion to soften any harsh lines.
6. For added longevity and intensity, use an eyeliner first, then blend and set with shadow.