There are a lot of reasons to love the NEW, updated Invati Advanced 3-step system. We’re pretty much obsessed with it, and to celebrate its amazing benefits — especially the 53% reduction in hair loss* — we’ve compiled 53 (!!) reasons to try it today!
(*from breakage due to brushing after 12 weeks)
1. You can get a FREE trio sample pack with a purchase online, or at your local Aveda salon or store. Try before you buy, right? See how to get a sample set here.
2. We spent A LOT of time updating the formula from the original 3-step system, and it shows.
3. Invati Advanced is manufactured with 100% wind power through renewable energy credits and carbon offsets. Learn more here.
4. It reduces hair loss due to breakage from brushing after 12 weeks by a whopping 53%!
5. It smells amazing, thanks to a blend of certified organic lavender, rosemary and geranium.
6. Your beauty routine should be simple, and Invati Advanced takes less time than the original, since you only have to use the Scalp Revitalizer once per day instead of twice!
7. The Scalp Revitalizer gives your scalp a pleasant tingling sensation.
8. The original system was created 6 years ago, and the new system updated its award-winning formula.
9. Invati Advanced comes in cute travel sizes, so it can tag along wherever you go.
10. The Exfoliating Shampoo cleanses and renews the scalp with every shampoo — so refreshing, right?
11. It’s inspired by Ayurveda, the ancient healing art of India that Aveda was based upon. (“Invati” means “invigorate” in Sanskrit.)
12. It’s an update to our beloved Invati system, one of our best-selling hair care systems.
13. It’s 98% naturally-derived*, featuring ingredients like turmeric and amla.
(*from plants, non-petroleum minerals and water)
14. You get the instant results you deserve! Invati Advanced instantly thickens your hair. Done and done.
15. The Thickening Conditioner weightlessly conditions your hair — it’s designed to be more nourishing than the original.
16. Our Artists love it and are happy to fill you in on its amazingness at your next appointment.
17. We listened to your feedback when creating the Invati Advanced system, formulating the conditioner to be more nourishing and the shampoo more lather-able.
18. Invati Advanced features everyone’s favorite trendy wonder herb, turmeric.
19. It looks beautiful and chic in your shower.
20. The certified organic turmeric and amla come from farms in India and are harvested in line with Ayurvedic principles!
21. The Scalp Revitalizer bottle is made from 100% post-consumer PET (polyethylene terephalate.)
22. The Exfoliating Shampoo contains wintergreen-derived salicylic acid, which helps remove buildup that can clog your scalp’s pores.
23. There’s (always) a high school reunion in your future, and wouldn’t you like to attend with thicker, fuller hair? Of course you would!
24. It helps you keep the hair you have longer*, so if you love your hair, invest in the system and keep it looking beautiful.
25. It’s great for post-pregnancy hair thinning, so if you’ve experienced thinning after baby, give it a try. (Just talk to your doctor first if you have concerns.)
26. We partnered with Oprah Magazine and Glamour, giving real women the chance to try the 3-step system.
27. If you love Thickening Tonic, you’ll love the Scalp Revitalizer. Both are powered by amla for instant thickening.
28. 4 out of 5 women saw results, saying their hair looked thicker and fuller.**
(**In a 12 week consumer study of 104 women using the invati advanced™ system.)
29. It’s purple! Ultraviolet is the Pantone color of the year, and while Invati Advanced is a little darker in hue, we still feel the love for purple.
30. Invati Advanced shows that you’re not alone; many women experience thinning hair because of age, post-pregnancy, or scalp-pulling styles like ponytails and extensions.
31. It’s opening up the conversation around thinning hair, which is nothing to be ashamed of.
32. You can see if it’s right for you with a quick scalp camera session at one of our experience centers … for free!
33. The new formula is color safe, so it won’t strip your color!
34. We partner with Nisarga in India to harvest the turmeric and amla we use in Invati Advanced, and our purchase of these ingredients helps give the local villagers jobs and income.
35. Since you’re only using the Scalp Revitalizer once per day instead of twice, you’re basically saving on both product and money.
36. We consulted with the Drs. Upadhyay, a husband-and-wife team of Ayurvedic doctors who’ve worked with Aveda since BEFORE our founding in 1978. They helped us tap over 5,000 years of ancient wisdom to bring you Invati Advanced.
37. Blogger and Aveda partner Alyssa Hertzig calls the Scalp Revitalizer her “beauty BFF!”
38. Every shower should feel like a spa, and Invati Advanced’s aroma definitely transports you.
39. It’s the kind of beauty secret you should be sharing with your friends. Everyone deserves great hair!
40. You don’t have to accept thinning hair. You can fight back with Invati Advanced.
41. You can totally use the hashtag #bighair. Or #thickerhair. Or even #hairgoals!
42. The 3-step system is an act of self-care, and it doesn’t take a ton of time to complete.
43. You can complete the Invati Advanced 3-step ritual whenever it works for YOU. If you prefer to wash your hair in the AM, great! If nighttime is your thing, it works then too. As long as you do it once per day, you’re good.
44. It’s made with love. (Aww.)
45. It works. Period.
46. Thicker, fuller hair gives you confidence to tackle nerve-wracking things like job interviews, first dates, and college reunions with your head held high.
47. Did you know it individually plumps each strand of your hair to make it look thicker instantly? We swear it’s not magic.
48. Invati Advanced shampoo and conditioner are available in litre size, so you can save money AND plastic.
49. It’s cruelty-free (tested on people!) and vegan.
50. Invati Advanced blends the best of Ayurveda AND 21st century technology.
51. You’ll notice fuller hair … not a fuller brush.
52. Like every product we make, Invati Advanced was created with our mission to care for the world we live in at top of mind.
53. Because every day should be a good hair day … and it’s always a good time to try something new.